Tuesday, August 31, 2010

URGENT NOTICE

Milton Suggs
Milton, I just finished eating your upcoming album "Things to Come". It was hearty and satisfying as a holiday meal, so. I urge people to buy two copies when Skiptone Music releases it on September 28th. I suggest purchasing two because people should have a spare on hand in case they wear out the first, which I guarantee will occur.For now, that's I'll reveal about “Things to Come”. I'll post a full review on the release date. Before I sign off, I'll share some of your background if that's okay with you.
Milton is a Chicagoan. He has been musical since childhood, starting on the alto saxophone. Later on, the lad switched to the piano. He started riffing and wailing as a teenager. As a graduate student at De Paul University, Milton won the Down Beat Magazine Student Music Award. His buddy trumpet great Wynton Marsalis encouraged the vocalist to pursue his singing career. This spring, Milton released his first album “Just like Me: The Music of Duke Ellington and Billy Strayhorn". The Chicagoan has worked with Wycliffe Gordon, Phil Woods, and Winard Harper. That should be enough of Milton's background to arouse your interest. Milton is a superb jazz vocalist. Just imagine the kind of vocalist you would get if you mixed Johnny Hartman's and Kevin Mahogany's DNA.

No comments: